2-DAY LEVEL 1 TRAINING: Bikefit Pro Level 1
In this course, you will learn how to carry out a dynamic determination of the position of the bicycle independently.
- Do you know the difference between a dynamic and static bike measurement
- Do you know how to determine the right size and shape of a cycling shoe?
- You can read a geometry table and understand the difference between the frame size and the position of the bike.
- Do you know the effect of arch supports on bicycle shoes?
- You are able to determine the correct position of the shoe plate for a specific cyclist
- Can you give the shoe the right amount of rotation and tilt?
- You know how to determine the optimal saddle height for the individual cyclist.
- Understand what happens when the saddle removal is adjusted and you can determine the correct seat removal.
- Do you know how to determine the correct stem length(s) in which the cyclist in question functions optimally?
- Do you know in which handlebar height range the cyclist operates optimally?
- You can perform a good dynamic Bikefit independently with relatively little technology.
- Preparation of a dynamic bikefit, assembly of the bike on the trainer, assembly of the waistline voice, etc...
- Asking the right questions to the customer
- Theoretical background of the power play on the cyclist and important muscle groups during cycling
- Become familiar with the process of comparative tests to determine the correct position
• Tony Corke
• Joffrey Deguerce
• Niels Heuvelman
- The training is very practical. The theoretical part takes about 45% of the time.
- During the training, participants will use their own bikes, applying the process learned.
- A very proactive attitude is expected from all participants, the final adjustments are made by the participants independently (the teacher only supervises).
- During the training, we consciously work with relatively little technology in order to really understand the basic principles.
- During the training, technology (video, motion capture, saddle print, etc, ...) is regularly used to support / illustrate.
- The training is completely neutral and is not linked to the technology of certain brands. We use technology from brands that are also distributed by Cyclefit, so that the student can also become familiar with these products.
This course has been certified by the IBFI
By taking this course you will earn 40 IBFI points.
You can cancel without charge up to 14 calendar days before the course starts. If you unsubscribe in time and in writing (by e-mail), the registration fee will be refunded; if you cancel after this date or if you are not present during the course, the registration fee will remain due in full.
NL - ENG
11/07 + 12/07
09:00 - 17:00