2 DAY LEVEL 2 TRAINING: Advanced Foot Correction + Asymmetry (Foot Activation) supported by Gebiomized Push Insoles
This training takes experienced bike fitters to the next level with their understanding of the foot-pedal interface, leading to more and better solutions for their customers.
Next step for all bike fitters
Experience required (minimum 25 bikefits)
Learn to solve asymmetry problems
Expand your network, meet other top fitters
Participants from all over the world
Small groups (maximum 8 people)
Theoretical and Practical (50/50)
1 Pair of Gebiomized push insoles included (149.- euro suggested retail price)
Learn where knowledge and technology is available
Supported by Gebiomized
After the training:
• Are you able to optimize the cleat position in all dimensions
• Understand when to use which wedges or shims
• Understand when you can/should make leg length corrections
• Do you understand the effect of modified insoles
• Do you know the different principles of insoles and understand when to use which one is the best
• Are you able to make optimally shaped soles
• Do you understand the basic principles of proprioception
• Do you understand the relationship between foot correction and saddle complaints
• You can find the most stable, comfortable and symmetrical cycling position for your customer in a structural and reproducible way through adjustments to the foot-pedal interface
- What role do feet play in cycling?
- What is the effect of ratckless pedals?
- How to position the cleats (5 positions)
- How can we best support the foot
- What is the best way to stimulate the foot
- Product explanation, cycling shoes, forefoot cleats, heel cleats, cleat cleats, pedal spacers, etc.
- Product explanation foot measurement tool (brannock device, naviculo meter, foot pressure measurement)
- What is proprioception, and what role does it play in determining the position of the bicycle?
• Tony Corke
• Niels Heuvelman
- The training is very practical. The theoretical part takes about 50% of the time.
- During the training, participants will use their own bikes, applying the process learned.
- A very proactive attitude is expected from all participants, the final adjustments are made by the participants independently (the teacher only supervises).
- During the training, we consciously work with relatively little technology in order to really understand the basic principles.
- During the training, technology (video, motion capture, saddle print, etc, ...) is regularly used to support / illustrate.
- The training is completely neutral and is not linked to the technology of certain brands. We use technology from brands that are also distributed by Cyclefit, so that the student can also become familiar with these products.
This course has been certified by the IBFI
By taking this course you will earn 40 IBFI points.
You can cancel without charge up to 14 calendar days before the course starts. If you unsubscribe in time and in writing (by e-mail), the registration fee will be refunded; if you cancel after this date or if you are not present during the course, the registration fee will remain due in full.
14/12 + 15/12
09:00 - 17:00
19/04 + 20/04
09:00 - 17:00